Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Chia prophecies


Ever since I can remember, I have wanted a Chia Pet. With the latest Chia technology, I thought the Chia Head was even better. I know. Who thought the Chia Pet could be improved?
Nonetheless, I finally received my heart's desire this year for Christmas when my wife gave me this wonderful gift. In all of my excitement I never thought the Chia Head would be fruitless, but to my surprise, I had no success.
As you can see the Chia Head did give way to small sprouts. Over the past few days the Chia Head has sprung to life, but to my dismay there are glaring bald spots.
Is this a note of what's to come in my own life? Let's hope not. Let's hope it represents me not becoming a hairy back monster later in life for my sake and Karen's sake.

1 comment:

Freddy T. Wyatt said...

i love the chia!