Monday, January 30, 2006

What a day!!!

Six months ago right now, I was 30 minutes outside of the best event of my life - marrying Karen Brown. These past six months have been awesome! I love spending the days with my best friend. Those of you that know me and/or my wife know the wonderful blessing that she is to me. I really don't know how I survived life without her. Don't get me wrong, I can still feed myself & dress myself. Although, some might disagree with the latter statement. Karen has revolutionized my life, and I am so glad that the revolution has come.
God has continued to reveal Himself to me through this marriage. I understand more of God's love to us. I can't fathom the depths of His love nor the intimacy that we will share with Him in the next world. But I tell you this much - if my marriage is this good and it is a mirror of God's love to us, I can't wait for the next age!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop you a note and say hey.Love the under the couch title. Hope things are good and stop by next time you are in p-town

Anonymous said...

OOOOPPPPPP The previous comment was left by your hometown boy who taught you how to fish. One spring break spent fishing PRICELESS.

Anonymous said...

ahhh i love you too john mark! you are the BEST!